These footboard brackets attach to your existing headboard-only style bed frame allowing you to attach a bolt-on footboard. Our footboard brackets only work on bed frames that have holes in the side rails for bolting on the footboard brackets; otherwise, some drilling may be required.
Universal Footboard Attachment Design
The Bed Claw Universal Footboard Attachment Kit has been designed to be adjustable and will fit Twin, Full, Queen, or King Size Beds.
(2) Two 13″ Long Universal Extension Rails; (2)Two Bolt-On Footboard Brackets; (8) Eight Hex Bolts and (8) Eight Locking Tensi-Nuts to attach the extension rails to your Bed Frame and to attach the headboard brackets to the extension rails; (4) Four 3 1/2″ Bolts, (4) Four Nuts, and (4) Four Washers for attaching the bracket to your footboard; Instructions.
Installation Procedure (Instructions are Included in the box)
– The purchaser should position the extension rail over-lapping their current steel bed frame rail and select the bolt holes which provide the amount of extension needed for their bed.
– Install Extension Rail using the included Hex Bolts and Locking Tensi Nuts
– Attach the footboard brackets using the included Hex Bolts and Locking Tensi-Nuts
– Attach the footboard to the footboard brackets using the included 3 1/2″ Bolts, Washers, and Nuts